Thursday, June 19, 2008

Parting words - for a while

I have decided to do no more commenting or blogging until my exams are over much later in the year. I will just put some key points on the record. Christianity is not a "someone else will do it for me religion" It is not responsible for the problems in south Auckland. Altruism is not a negative value nor anti freedom. Altruism actually allows one to have a purpose and success in life without worrying about having happiness or success but still achieving it. This is also not contrary to the put your own oxygen mask on first in the aeroplane philosophy. As I am aware, most altruists (maybe not Gandhi) eat an ensure there own survival to be able to do their work.

Please comment on and discuss my posts, I will return to the discussion later in the year.

No comments: